Plant Kingdom on Thu, 4 Oct 2001 16:20:12 +0200

Re: [PLUG] secondary meetings

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:12:50 -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com
wrote:

> I still think having an extra meeting every month or two, at Netaxs
> (in Conshohocken), probably on Tuesday, is a good idea.  I now count
> myself among those who are more likely to attend a meeting at Netaxs
> than center city.

Conshohocken is more convenient for me, as well - the trek into
the city can be a bit nervous in the winter months.

> It has been suggested that secondary meetings at Netaxs be more technical,
> and less aimed at newcomers.  I think that's a wonderful idea.

I agree wholeheartedly - I'd love to see some harder-core technical
topics.

Paul