Mike Pflugfelder on Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:08:08 -0400

RE: [PLUG] SSH Question

Yes there is something special about our telnet client.  It works in
conjunction with software installed on the server to present a GUI-like
front end to the user.  They get point and click features, menus, nicer
looking lists and such.  Believe me, I'd love to tell all of our customers
to use another client to connect, but we've placed all of our eggs in this
basket, and it's been like this for years...  I don't even like the client,
I just have to support it...