Bill Jonas on Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:50:18 +0200

Re: [PLUG] SSH Question

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 03:41:04PM -0400, Mike Leone wrote:
> OpenSSH doesn't (directly) run under Win32 (which is what the original
> poster wanted). You'd have to install Cygwin first.

I think it was more a question of, "We use this telnet client and it's
the only thing we can use.  I think we might be able to get the code for
it.  Is there any Free SSH source out there that we could integrate to
create an ssh client?"  The OpenSSH code is Free, so there wouldn't be a
problem.

"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin