epike on Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:56:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Update strategy: RH6.2->RH7.1

At that time (last year) what I remember that I
can get from the promise website was either building
a boot diskette, or patching specific Linux
distributions/versions with promise-supplied
drivers.

This makes sense for my bios since I could not
get my bios to boot on the controller.  If you could
get yur computer to boot on the off-board controller
that would be nice (as the other person has suggested).

JondZ