Paul on Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:52:58 -0400

[PLUG] Wireless Card Recommendation

Does anyone wish to offer a recommendation for a pair of wireless cards? (I
had scanned the archives, but I didn't find what I was looking for.) What I
want to do is connect two Windows 98 PCs (not my own) together in ad-hoc
mode. Future plans will include a wireless router connected to Comcast, I
would guess. I would prefer PCI cards or adapters. (Is USB to wireless any
good?)  Cost is a concern, but I want a functional network! Any feedback
would be appreciated, unless it's a wisecrack!