Gerald D. Neale on Sat, 20 Oct 2001 06:46:00 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Wireless Card Recommendation

--- Paul <paul@dpagin.net> wrote:
> Does anyone wish to offer a recommendation for a
> pair of wireless cards? (I
> had scanned the archives, but I didn't find what I
> was looking for.) What I
> want to do is connect two Windows 98 PCs (not my
> own) together in ad-hoc
> mode.
> Any feedback
> would be appreciated, unless it's a wisecrack!
Is this PLUG or PMUG?

AOL cd for you my friend!
;)

Seriously are you considering putting Linux into this
mix too? I'm getting VERY curious about wireless
Linux.

=====
The Cherry hill Linux User's Group
meets on the first Monday of every month.
http://www.chlug.org