Timothy Lee Young on Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:10:24 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Can anyone recommend an ISP?

I really like netaxs.com, they are a local provider, that I've been with
for 6 years now.  Great service and technicians there at your service;
plust for the basic residential rates, it only comes out to $15/month if
you prepay for the year for unlimited usage.  This is a big reason why I
continue my customer loyalty to netaxs.com, they charge a fair rate, where
the others are just gouging their prices.

Plus they are a local company (based out of Conshohoken, I believe) and
has numerous dial-up access numbers all over the area; in fact, they
stretch from NY to DC area I do believe now, if not creating more of a
country-wide presence (with netaxs.net).

http://www.netaxs.com

Hope this helps in your consideration of ISPs...

Tim