Paul on Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:00:29 +0200

Re: [PLUG] Can anyone recommend an ISP?

Although I'm using an free, employee (wife's) dial-up account, I would
recommend http://www.kwiknet.net if they are in your area. Without prepaying
the cost is $14.95 per month. They don't advertise it, but you can configure
your e-mail client for IMAP. You also get shell access (telnet and ftp) to
thier Sun servers. And you can run CGI scripts on your homepage.

When I reluctantly dropped the service, I was paying an average of $12.00 per
month for an anual account. (They don't offer that deal any more.)