gabriel rosenkoetter on Sun, 28 Oct 2001 17:46:41 -0500

Re: [PLUG] problem accessing techrepublic.com

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 05:38:17PM -0500, Bill Jonas wrote:
> It's not necessarily them (I haven't checked).  It could be any router
> in between his machine and the server.

People on three different ISPs are seeing the same behavior, no?
Even if its the fault of techrepublic's upstream provider, it's
stupid to drop valid requests to what you want to be a public web
site.

I mean, I haven't netcated a packet with ECN set yet, and I guess
I probably should just to verify, but I've kind of got other things
to worry about right now...

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net