eric@lucii.org on Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:12:57 -0500

Re: [PLUG] problem accessing techrepublic.com

Guys:

Thanks to ALL of you who replied!!
I must tell you that in the past (months ago) when I
accessed TechRepublic pages they rendered badly in Knoqueror
AND Mozilla.  Often, nearly always in fact, it threw the text
all the way to the right of the fancy header garbage on the
page which required me to scroll sideways to read the _ _ _ _
thing.  I wrote an angry message and it appeared to be fixed
(for a while).  If they did not have some good information
I'd tell them to pound sand.  Maybe I will anyway and find
similar information elsewhere.

Thanks again for the info... I knew I was coming to the right
place to ask about this.

Now, if I can just get procmail to stop putting these emails
in the "TechRepublic" folder (based on subject line).  <grin>.

Eric

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth