Steven M Cherry on Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:40:38 +0100

[PLUG] Favorite Recruiter/Headhunter?

Hi All,

I'd like to keep the job hunting conversation going, as I'm also
in the market for a contracting position.  I've been going the
recruiter/headhunter/service placement firm route, and haven't had
a huge amount of luck.  Do people out there have a favorite firm
or person that they use and have had luck with ?  I'm looking for
C/C++/Unix/NT work.

I know recruiters pass around our resume's once they have them,
so I figured we could do the same and pass around recruiter info
amongst ourselves.

Here are the people that I've been using so far:

The Judge Group.  Contact: Tom Donnelley: 610 667 7700
yohIT Staffing.  Contact: Karen Ka, karen.ka@yoh.com, 1-800-654-5911 x2658
Apex staffing. Contact: Kevin 215 591 9065

Other suggestions, and recuiter contact info would be most
appreciated.

Steven