Kyle R . Burton on Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:40:39 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Favorite Recruiter/Headhunter?

> I'd like to keep the job hunting conversation going, as I'm also
> in the market for a contracting position.  I've been going the
> recruiter/headhunter/service placement firm route, and haven't had
> a huge amount of luck.  Do people out there have a favorite firm
> or person that they use and have had luck with ?  I'm looking for
> C/C++/Unix/NT work.
>
> I know recruiters pass around our resume's once they have them,
> so I figured we could do the same and pass around recruiter info
> amongst ourselves.
>
> Here are the people that I've been using so far:
>
> The Judge Group.  Contact: Tom Donnelley: 610 667 7700
> yohIT Staffing.  Contact: Karen Ka, karen.ka@yoh.com, 1-800-654-5911 x2658
> Apex staffing. Contact: Kevin 215 591 9065
>
> Other suggestions, and recuiter contact info would be most
> appreciated.

John Drury:        Hill Personell / Hill Jobs
Boyd Kelley:       Main Line Personell
Donata Davenport:  Texel, Inc.

I've had contact with John and Boyd.  John helped get me a job, and Boyd
has helped our company look for candidates.  Our company has worked
with Donata, but I personaly have not.

Good luck,
Kyle

Just get rid of the false and you will