Jeff Abrahamson on Fri, 2 Nov 2001 09:50:10 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Favorite Recruiter/Headhunter?

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 04:27:33PM -0500, Steven M Cherry wrote:
> I know recruiters pass around our resume's once they have them,
> so I figured we could do the same and pass around recruiter info
> amongst ourselves.

One of the only headhunters I've found respectable and honest is Dave
Schlechter:

    Dave Schlechter <DavidS@american-it.com>

Doesn't mean others haven't been useful, just that Dave has been
really excellent and up front and presented me with good stuff, very
little time wasting.

He placed me in my current position, where my boss expressed a similar
opinion of Dave on the other side, that he didn't send her mismatched
junk.

Ymmv, some impedence (mis)matching is related to skill set and
personality.

--
 Jeff