Darxus on Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:20:17 +0100

[PLUG] meeting schedules (was: tonight's meeting - 11/7, MySQL vs. PostgreSQL by Bernard Faylor)

On 11/07, plug-announce-admin@lists.phillylinux.org wrote:
> Because I did not receive approval for this schedule change from all
> affected presenters, I did not change the schedule, and so I did not change
> the plug meetings page.

I just checked.  All those affected did reply with approval.  I just missed
the last two, which were on the list, which I had not been keeping up with.

The updated and fully approved schedule has been at
http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html since Wednesday.

There are currently no meetings scheduled at Netaxs, but there appears to
be a lot of interest.  We just need somebody to volunteer to do a
presentation there.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com