Bradley Molnar on Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:36:40 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Veriizon ADSL

We have a DSL at home, a Verizon ADSL to be exact.  To connect, we use a
Lucent RG-1000 and run the whole house wireless.  Now, this might be
expensive, but, i believe that both linksys and d-link have configureable
firewalls for about $100 that have web based setups and will handle the
converting to ADSL for you -- all you do is plug your machine into the
integrated 10/100 switch.

dlink is here
http://www.dlink.com/products/DigitalHome/CableDsl/

linksys is here
http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=23

note-- i have not tried and of these things, i just know that they exist.

-brad

---
Have I got a long way to run -- Collective Soul