Kevin Brosius on Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:40:32 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Feedback from last week's meeting

Adam Schaible wrote:

> other week. He said it was okay by him if I mentioned
> that there are currently openings at my company,
> Synygy, even though we are currently a Windows shop
> and won't be running Linux until some time next year.
> In any case we are hiring developers and business
> analysts, and we're located in Lee Park over in
> Conshohocken, the same office complex as Netaxs. Send
> me an E-mail if you're interested.

Hi Adam,
  Thought I'd ask this on list, as others might be interested...  What
kind of development does Synygy do?  Is this web, network, embedded
software or something else?  I know a couple people who might be
interested.  (Is there a web site?)

--
Kevin Brosius