Mike Pflugfelder on Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:17:13 -0500

[PLUG] Samba and distributed authentication

Title: Message
Hello,
    Has anyone out there successfully integrated a Samba server into an existing NT/2000 domain and used distributed authentication so as to not have to setup users under Samba?  If so, can someone help me save some time by pointing me in the right direction?  I haven't done a whole lot of looking into this yet.  I'm currently running RedHat 6.2 and 7.1 servers and looking to test with RH 7.2.  I'm also guessing that I would have to use Samba 2.0 or newer, but since this isn't setup yet, I'm open to anything right now.

Thanks,
-Mike