Bill Jonas on Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:37:36 -0500

Re: [PLUG] two questions...

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 07:06:18PM -0500, Tobias DiPasquale wrote:
> Well I would like to repartition my hard drive, but I am running ext3
> now. Anybody know of anything, or do I have to just make a swapfile?
> Thanks in advance!

You can try GNU parted.  It can resize partitions.  And since an ext3
partition can be mounted as ext2 if it's been properly unmounted, I
imagine that many tools that work on ext2 would work with ext3.

Developer/SysAdmin for hire!   See http://www.billjonas.com/resume.html