Adam Van Antwerp on Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:12:35 -0500

[PLUG] Debian 2.2r4 and Promise ATA100 PCI Card

I cannot get Debian to recognize this card on my linux box at home and
therefore cannot install Debian, only RedHat recognizes this and is
currently installed but I would really prefer to have debian on it.  The
UDMA66 kernel  does not work either, any advice? (other than removing the
card).
                                                            Thanks

Adam Van Antwerp
Fleet Coordinator