Kyle R . Burton on Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:40:17 +0100

[PLUG] great quote...

http://www.jboss.org/vision.jsp

  "Frankly, I am not afraid of competing head-to-head in the Open Source
   community world with HP, IBM, SUN or anyone else that wants to challenge
   us. Being a corporate developer is like being in Disneyland compared to
   peer-reviewed OpenSource. In OpenSource, we're competition-hardened and
   we come to this community to work among the best in the world. We don't
   get paid to develop and we get flamed from the moment we enter this world.
   We don't have a high tolerance for mediocre code. We don't have to support
   corporate overhead and we don't waste time in corporate politics. We're
   lean and mean. If they want to fry off some of that corporate fat, let
   them come. "

I _like_ that!

Enter in.  Be one with the object of contemplation if you
wish to understand.  Don't be an outside observer of life.
Be life.
        -- T'ao-shan