gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:40:30 +0100

Re: [PLUG] What's smime.p7s? (Was: Ginger)

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 10:01:03AM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
> I sometimes see that I get a bad signature from you, tho. And I know you're
> in my keyring, from the keysigning we did at PLUG. Do I not have your latest
> key, with all the sub-uids?

Plausible.

I'll send it separately (and privately).

It's also possible that this is an inconsistency between PGPv7
(which you're using, right?) and GPG 1.0.6, since I haven't had
anyone else complain, and I've noticed it takes a coon's age to
verify your signature as compared to other people. (I'd written it
off to the number of 3rd-party signatures your public key has,
making the search space to see if *I've* signed your key that much
larger, but I'm not positive that explains it.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net