Eric a Lucas on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:40:20 +0100

[PLUG] (no subject)

Fellow Linux fans:

I\'ve just been notified that at the end of this month I\'ll be joining the
ranks of the \"un-contracted\" (I\'m a contractor).  On-line resume coming soon!

How are the job searches going for the other folks on this list who were
recently un-employed/un-contracted?

Has anybody found any job/contract web sites that they would recommend?

-- Eric Lucas
-- I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
--                             and NO, it's not from drug abuse!