Darxus on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:30:32 +0100

[PLUG] tonight's meeting should go smoothly

I just got off the phone with tonight's presenter, he's planning on being
there half an hour early.  And our host said on this list yesterday
that everything is good with the meeting room, and he'll be there at
the beginning of the meeting, and from the sound of things, he's already in
the city.

These are all things we did not have going for us last month, so I expect
things will go a lot smoother tonight than they did last month.

--
"Am I a man who dreamed I was a butterfly, or am I a butterfly who is
dreaming I am a man?" - Chuang Tsu, ~350 BC