JP Toto on Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:40:19 +0100

Re: [PLUG] tonight's meeting should go smoothly

I noitced that in the forseeable future the meetings
are still at USP. Is there still any talk of NetAxs in
Conshohocken? Im not going to rehash the whole getting
into the city is a nightmare routine but I haven't
heard word of maybe alternating between there and
NetAxs so I just thought I would see where we were on
that...  - JP

--- Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> I just got off the phone with tonight's presenter,
> he's planning on being
> there half an hour early.  And our host said on this
> list yesterday
> that everything is good with the meeting room, and
> he'll be there at
> the beginning of the meeting, and from the sound of
> things, he's already in
> the city.
>
> These are all things we did not have going for us
> last month, so I expect
> things will go a lot smoother tonight than they did
> last month.
>

> --
> "Am I a man who dreamed I was a butterfly, or am I a
> butterfly who is
> dreaming I am a man?" - Chuang Tsu, ~350 BC
> http://www.ChaosReigns.com

=====
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com