Jeff Abrahamson on Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:30:15 +0100

[PLUG] MTA (e.g., sendmail) question

I have my MTA (sendmail, but it doesn't have to be) set to consider a
particular machine as smarthost, i.e., all mail not deliverable
locally is handed to smarthost.

I'm trying to think of a way to have my MTA establish an ssh tunnel to
deliver to smarthost. (Yes, smarthost is ok with it.) This would,
believe it or not, simplify something else...

Any ideas?

--
 Jeff

 Buy my boyfriend's new novel: The Big Book of Misunderstanding
 <http://www.misunderstanding.net/buystuff.html>