Naresh Reddy on Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:12:17 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Internet Script (For Windows 2000)

Is it possible to write a script, so I can launch my internet connection
via Web-browser? In other words, is it possible to do 'sudo wvdial &' and
'sudo route add default ppp0' using language like perl or c++ ?

Thanks
Naresh

http://www.personal.psu.edu/nyg102