gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:10:20 +0100

Re: [Fwd: Re: [PLUG] radiance in linux]

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 01:30:20PM -0500, Bill Jonas wrote:
> Actually, I think that that's the job of the LDA (like procmail).  It
> becomes the responsibility of the MTA if it's also the local delivery
> agent.

Yeah, that's a more correct expression of things. (Though, unless
I'm mistaken, formail does this, rather than procmail proper.) In
the usual (and default install) case, though, with one mail spool
for all incoming messages, the MTA is the LDA.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net