Eric A. Lucas on Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:00:20 +0100

Re: magic xterm mail reading (was: Re: [PLUG] MUTT configuration issue)

Well, actually, no.  I've never heard of screen until now.
It looks like a program I used several years ago whose name is now
long forgotten :-).

My script is stone simple (I'll post it tonight) but it's called from
the KDE toolbar so it's a click away.  I even made (modified actually
- thanks to gimp) an icon for it.  I'll attach that too.

Simple but effective is my motto.  Nevertheless, I'll be looking
closer at "screen".  Thanks!

Eric

P.S. Good luck on your finals!

--
Eric A. Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth