Kyle R . Burton on Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:10:17 +0100

[PLUG] enumerating the interfaces on a host

First off, much thanks to Michael C. Toren, the tcptraceroute example
was exactly what I was after.  Especially the crossplatform aspects of it.

I now have working code on Linux and BSD.

The code returns inet6 addrs on one of the hosts I'm testing it on (a FreeBSD
box that has some ipv6 stuff).  How can I test the addr to see if it's
ipv4?  And skip it if it's not?

Thanks again,
Kyle R. Burton