John Lavin on Sun, 30 Dec 2001 04:30:13 +0100

Re: [PLUG] ppp trouble

Hmmm - I'm connected now and its still not there.

I'll give wvdial a try.  I did have KPPP working on the same hardware, but I
needed to reinstall a distro after doing some nasty things to my system so it
hasn't been quite right since then.

--
John Lavin
jlavin@ccil.org