multiple seriousity on Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:40:16 +0100

Re: Fwd: Re: [chlug] Re: [PLUG] specifying a port

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Paul wrote:
> Is printing over the Internet this easy, or am I missing some
> important details?

some sort of security so you don't come home and find out that there are
two hundred printouts for joe's seafood restaurant?

anyways, there's only one way to find out if it works. :)

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Artists Resource Project: www.slackware.com/~msimons/arts/reuse/