Flint Heart on Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:50:23 +0100

Re: [PLUG] File Recovery using Linux

there are several linux boot disks i've seen that reset the password for
you... I did a quick google search and came up with
http://www.nttoolbox.com/
under downloads there is a linux boot disk to reset the nt password.  We've
used it at work before to recover a box.  There might be better ones out
there than this one.  I personaly haven't tried this boot disk, The site I
got the one I used is down presently.

Good Luck

N-Tropy