Darxus on Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:00:19 +0100

Re: [PLUG] And speaking of installing Debian ...

On 01/07, Nicholas Vettese wrote:
> I think it is good to have a few distros that are for more experienced
> users.  It definitely helps you to understand the OS better, and gives you a

I'm not sure I completely agree with the wording of this statement, but I
really can't say I'm horribly saddened that Debian is still not considered
to be among the more newbie friendly distros.  I've been using Linux for
about 7 years now, and there is no distro I would rather use for anything
than Debian.  There are clearly other distros that are handling the
newbies.  This is all fine with me.

--
"It's never too late to panic."
http://www.ChaosReigns.com