Darxus on Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:00:16 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Keysigning this week?

On 01/08, Michael Leone wrote:
> Are we gonna keysign this week?

We are certainly overdue for one.  But I currently do not have access to
a printer.  There are, I believe, 6 people who have expressed interest
in participating in one of our keysignings for the 1st time who have
not yet had an opportunity to do so:

pub  1024D/116F0CBD 2000-12-17 Bill Jonas <bill@billjonas.com>
pub  1024D/DB7F41B4 2001-03-02 Brian Epstein <ep@epiary.org>
pub  1024D/113C0FF6 2001-09-05 Robert W. Brewer <rbrewer@op.net>
pub  1024D/99B38F61 2001-09-06 Jason Nocks <jason@nocks.com>
pub  1024D/D2897D53 2001-10-03 Heeten H. Choxi <heeten@drexel.edu>
pub  1024D/55FF8CEF 2001-12-07 Kristin Hill <pinkee@cavegirl.org>

But I do not currently have access to a printer.  Everybody needs a copy of
everybody else's fingerprint.  To create a file containing this information
(which you could then print and hand out), you could do this:

 wget http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/phillylinux.gpg
 wget http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/member.ids
 gpg --import phillylinux.gpg
 gpg --fingerprint `cat member.ids` > fingerprints.txt

I just tested this sequences of commands and uploaded the output to
http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/fingerprints.txt

The file member.ids is a list of key ids, one line per keysigning.  The
last line is people who have not yet participated.

--
"I would believe only in a God that knows how to Dance." - Nietzsche
http://www.ChaosReigns.com