christophe barbé on Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:10:29 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Car pool from Suburbs for tomorrows meeting.

I would like to assist to the meeting tonight but because I have not yet
buy a car I would be pleased if somebody can take me to UPS.
I live near the MCP Hahnneman University 'Queen Lane' site near
Germantown.

   School Lane House Apts
   5450 Wissahickon Avenue - Apt # A317
   Philadelphia, PA 19144