Mike Leone on Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:00:17 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Keysigning this week?

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:32:09AM -0500, Mike Leone wrote:
> I get a different list than you did; I get the fingerprints of all the new
> people; your file is missing some (Choxi and Kristen's; possibly others).
>
> I'll bring my printouts tonight.

Eh?

>The fingerprints.txt I got by running the commands Darxus posted is
>attached. You'll note it includes both Choxi and Kristen... Are you
>sure you don't have some strange ulimit thing going on in your
>shell? (Alternately, are you sure the *import* worked correctly?)

No, I mean the Darxus's file that I got from
http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/fingerprints.txt didn't have all the
fingerprints of the new users who want to keysign this week. The one I made
following his directions did have them; it matches yours. The file available
from the link above, does not.

And I did in Windows, BTW; gpg is cross-platform, after all. :-)