Chuck Peters on Fri, 11 Jan 2002 01:20:47 -0500

Re: [PLUG] mkisofs question

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 18:15, epike@isinet.com wrote:

> I want the CDRs to be as archival as possible (they are
> family pictures that I am starting to digitize and storing
> on CD-R's).  BTW I am rigging my linux box to automate
> the filing / naming and sorting of a large amount of
> JPG files and html indexes and creating CD ISO mirrors on
> samba shares.

gallery is a new deb in woody which is a web based photo album written
in php, http://packages.debian.org/testing/web/gallery.html.

If you try it out let us know what you think of it.

Thanks,
Chuck

--
Chuck Peters Systems Administrator and Linux Tech serving Chester County
InterLink, http://www.ccil.org, Starry Skies, http://StarrySkies.com