epike on Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:08:31 -0500

Re: [PLUG] mkisofs question

> gallery is a new deb in woody which is a web based photo album written
> in php, http://packages.debian.org/testing/web/gallery.html.

thanks for the info.  Right now I can only view the description
with the Lynx browser (we are not allowed to surf here), and
from what I see its both more and
less than I need...its more thatn i need because i probably
wont use its multiuser and captioning features, but its less
because the web interface is just a subset of what I'm
using now (my own, written mostly in perl).

still worth a look --- can I install *.deb on redhat?