David Hull on Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:10:19 +0100

[PLUG] Web Server Hardware

Hey all...

    I'm in the process of setting up a web server for my office and
wanted a little advice before I bought one.  Our site has probably less
than 200 hits a day (I would guess more on the order of 50).  I will be
serving mostly static content, with a few cgi programs and some video
content thrown into the mix.  I'm trying to find something for under a
$1000 to keep my boss happy.  So, if anyone has any reccomendations on a
good server for my purpose in this price range, I'd appreciate their
thoughts.

Thanks in advance,
                    Dave