Forge XP on Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:00:17 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Web Server Hardware

It all depends on what you need. I have a smallish site streaming video and
running lots of php/cgi on a Celeron 333 ECS BookPC. A smart config and a
solid machine sound like all you need, as I don't think your usage profile
really warrants any heavy duty hardware.