jbeck on Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:51:50 -0500

[PLUG] Re: SOP's

JP Toto writes:

Im in the process of drawing up some
SOP's to use as guidelines for the firm in the case of
coding practices, production rollouts, good database
design, naming conventions, etc... Anyone know where I
can get started or point me in the right direction?

My recommendation - Check our www.ieee.org - you want to join their library to have access to their software engineering standards and templates. We use templates / procedures based off of IEEE, and it works very well for us.

Good luck!