Naresh Reddy on Sun, 13 Jan 2002 06:40:15 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Re: Time/Date problem

Well, the computer isn't that old. Its a Celeron 266Mhz. This never used
to happen in Windows (95/98/SE) when I had it on this computer. This
started to happen recently. Currently I am using ntpdate to get the
correct date from our PSU servers, and then I synced it to my HW clock. I
am just hoping it does not happen again.

Thanks
Naresh
(Go Eagles)