ian geiser on Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:30:23 +0100

Re: Photographing PLUG (was: Re: [PLUG] Reciprocal Links ...)

Ian Reinhart Geiser   -=<*>=-  Linux & KDE Developer

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 09:11:16AM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> > I've done this for the plug website, at
> > http://www.phillylinux.org/reciprocal.html
>
> So, the first thing this made me notice was:
>
>   Woah, Darxus is in there a lot.
>
> The second thing is:
>
>   Woah, it's been a really long time since anyone photographed a
>   PLUG meeting.
>
> (Came by way of "Edley and his Pics".)
>
> Even if we're all camera shy, we should at least get a couple of
> shots of the keen, new USP digs (thanks Guillermo!) up...
>
> Do *none* of us own digital cameras?

i have one with a 128meg CF in it...  send me a nasty-gram before our next
meeting and I will bring it.  The next step will be to get GPhoto cvs to
build again, so i can get the pics without going to MacOS.

-ian reinhart geiser