gabriel rosenkoetter on Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:10:25 +0100

Photographing PLUG (was: Re: [PLUG] Reciprocal Links ...)

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 09:11:16AM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> I've done this for the plug website, at
> http://www.phillylinux.org/reciprocal.html

So, the first thing this made me notice was:

  Woah, Darxus is in there a lot.

The second thing is:

  Woah, it's been a really long time since anyone photographed a
  PLUG meeting.

(Came by way of "Edley and his Pics".)

Even if we're all camera shy, we should at least get a couple of
shots of the keen, new USP digs (thanks Guillermo!) up...

Do *none* of us own digital cameras?

I mean, I'll bring my parallel port quickcam and take shots from my
laptop, but the quality will suck...

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net