Darxus on Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:50:17 +0100

Re: Photographing PLUG (was: Re: [PLUG] Reciprocal Links ...)

On 01/21, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
>   Woah, Darxus is in there a lot.

Some people call me obsessive.

>   Woah, it's been a really long time since anyone photographed a
>   PLUG meeting.

TWO people have brought cameras to meetings since we moved to USP, and
took lots of pictures, on different occasions.  Then I think they both
died very inconveniently or something.  Never got the pictures.

On 01/21, ian geiser wrote:
> i have one with a 128meg CF in it...  send me a nasty-gram before our next
> meeting and I will bring it.  The next step will be to get GPhoto cvs to
> build again, so i can get the pics without going to MacOS.

That would be wonderful.  But if you take pictures, and don't give them to
me.....   I'll find you.

--
"If you are not paranoid... you may not be paying attention."