eric@lucii.org on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:10:14 +0100

Re: Photographing PLUG (was: Re: [PLUG] Reciprocal Links ...)

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 02:38:51PM -0500, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> On 01/21, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> >   Woah, Darxus is in there a lot.
>
> Some people call me obsessive.
>
> >   Woah, it's been a really long time since anyone photographed a
> >   PLUG meeting.
>
> TWO people have brought cameras to meetings since we moved to USP, and
> took lots of pictures, on different occasions.  Then I think they both
> died very inconveniently or something.  Never got the pictures.

Well, I did bring in a digital camera and take a few photos in November
(or was it October... I forget).  That was the meeting that we had to move to
the next room due to a schedule conflict.

Neither the camera or I have died :-D

I'll look for the pictures.   I'm not sure how they came out...
it's a new camera and I was photographing everything that did not move
and somethings that did move.  There are about 3 PC's that they could
be on.  If I find them, I'll put them on the web and post a link
here.

Eric

> On 01/21, ian geiser wrote:
> > i have one with a 128meg CF in it...  send me a nasty-gram before our next
> > meeting and I will bring it.  The next step will be to get GPhoto cvs to
> > build again, so i can get the pics without going to MacOS.
>
> That would be wonderful.  But if you take pictures, and don't give them to
> me.....   I'll find you.
>
> --
> "If you are not paranoid... you may not be paying attention."

#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth
#  And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings..
#              -- John Gillespie Magee Jr.