gabriel rosenkoetter on Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:50:14 +0100

Re: Photographing PLUG (was: Re: [PLUG] Reciprocal Links ...)

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 03:45:39PM -0400, Guillermo Moyna wrote:
> Just read the thread about the pictures. I have a Kodak DC240 that I
> used for most of the pictures on my page (the newer ones). I'll bring
> it next time and take pictures. I can download them to my Mac and
> e-mail them to Darxus for posting on the PLUG web-page.

All these people assuring us that they'll take pictures should not
dissuade others of you with digital cameras from bringing them.

The more people say they'll bring a camera, the better chance we'll
have A camera at the meeting. ;^>

(Nothing personal meant towards you, Guillermo... I suppose you'd
just have to run back across the street if you'd forgotten anyhow.
;^>)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net