Guillermo Moyna on Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:10:17 +0100

Re: Photographing PLUG (was: Re: [PLUG] Reciprocal Links ...)

Hey folks,

Just read the thread about the pictures. I have a Kodak DC240 that I used for most of the pictures on my page (the newer ones). I'll bring it next time and take pictures. I can download them to my Mac and e-mail them to Darxus for posting on the PLUG web-page.

Guillermo

On 01/21, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
>   Woah, Darxus is in there a lot.

Some people call me obsessive.

>   Woah, it's been a really long time since anyone photographed a
>   PLUG meeting.

TWO people have brought cameras to meetings since we moved to USP, and
took lots of pictures, on different occasions.  Then I think they both
died very inconveniently or something.  Never got the pictures.

On 01/21, ian geiser wrote: > i have one with a 128meg CF in it... send me a nasty-gram before our next > meeting and I will bring it. The next step will be to get GPhoto cvs to > build again, so i can get the pics without going to MacOS.

That would be wonderful.  But if you take pictures, and don't give them to
me.....   I'll find you.

--
"If you are not paranoid... you may not be paying attention."

+==================-------------- --- -- - - - - Guillermo Moyna, PhD Assistant Professor of Chemistry Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry University of the Sciences in Philadelphia 600 South 43rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
  All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Grifith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu