Mike Leone on Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:17:37 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Debian and X

>xfs is shipped with ... xfree.

And the distributions named install it; configure it; and set it to run by default.  Other distributions may not.
(you know that's what I meant)

>I believe that :
>   your apps look better in your mind

Well, of course :-). The look of ANYTHING is mostly in your mind. What you find acceptable, I may see as garbage. And vice versa.

>or :
>   the path in your XF86Config file was wrong.

Nope; checked it more than once.