Darxus on Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:30:27 +0100

Re: [PLUG] PLUG website is now 100% Valid HTML, NO EXCEPTIONS

On 01/23, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> None of this is to put your changes down, Darxus, just to keep

You're not putting my changes down, those were my changes too.  Thank you
for appreciating it.

BTW, there is nolonger any reason to put up with a console web browser that
cannot render tables (like lynx).  I suggest the "links" browser, some
prefer "w3m".

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."